Elegent Tea-Length Sleeveless Scoop Neck A-Line Crepe Bridesmaid Dress
How To Meaure
You can supply us your details requirement as follow ( inch or cm ):
1.Full Bust =___inches
4.Shoulder to Shoulder =___inches
5.Length shoulder to bust =___inches
6.Front Length Shoulder to Waist =___inches
7.Outer Leg =___ inches (from waist to floor with your shoes on)
8.Hollow to floor =___ inches
9.Arm length=_ inches
1. Order Cancellations
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order, and once the creation process has begun the materials cannot be reused. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to make up your mind. Please refer to our cancellation policy below for details.
2. Returning For Replacement or Refund
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress has been made to your order specifications. Try on your dress as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress.
If you are returning or exchanging dresses or accessories, please make sure they are in their original condition – unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
3. Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and custom tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one (1) inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
4. Dress is not the size you ordered
Should your dress size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
5. Dress is the size you ordered but does not fit
Dresses that do not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.
As our dresses are made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor, at your own cost.
Please note: if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
6. Color Mismatch
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on color chart of my shop. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or misshipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
1. we hope our products can always make you satisfied. If there’s anything wrong, please contact us at the first time, through chat on line system or e-mail within 3 days after the arrival, better with pictures to show the problem clearly.
2. If you need to return, plz do it within 7 days after the arrival, the buyer is responsible for the delivery fee.
3. If the items are damaged or lost when they are returned, the buyer will be responsible for such damage or loss, and we will not give the buyer a full refund. The buyer should try to file a claim with the logistic company to recover the cost of damage or loss.
4. The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the item