1. The price is just for the dress itself, any accessory in the photos is not coming with the dress, if you would like to order it together with the dress, please contact the customer service.
2. When you place order, please kindly write your wedding or event date in the remarking box, so that we can estimate whether we can let you receive it in time.
3. Any dress can be custom made in both standard sizes and custom sizes. If you want to order custom size dress, please choose a standard size to let the order go through, then write all your measurements in the remarking box or send us by message.
4. Nearly all of our dresses can be custom made in the colors from our color chart, please write the color number in the remarking box. If you are not sure which one is the color you want, please send us message.
5. Slight color difference might exist,we can not guarantee the real dress color will be exactly same as the pictures online. And we don’t accept the complian of color difference.
6. Making the dress takes about 7-15 working days, it maybe less or more depending on the complexity of the dress. Very rush order, please inquire with the customer service first.
7. The price doesn’t include any tax, if there is tax when the package is passing your country customs, please cooperate the shipping company to arrange the customs clearance, if there is any customs tax, it should be afforded by the buyer. We always write very low declare value on the package, but we can not guarantee the customs won’t charge the tax. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
8. For the Brazil customers,when you place order,please also write your CPF number in the remarking box or by sending message to us.
If there is any problem with the product you received, please send us messages within 7 days after receiving the item with an explanation of the defects and pictures to show the defects. Our customer service will reply you in 12 hours to help you to solve the problem as soon as possible. Any overdue complains won’t be handled.
Nearly all of our dresses are custom made, this means the dress was made in your size and color. It is hard to resell it to anyone if you return it. We spend much time and money on making one dress especially for you, so for any return, there will be 40% of the dress price restocking fee and customers will need to afford the shipping cost for sending back.
If just because the customer doesn’t want to pay for the customs tax and refuse to sign for the package, we won’t refund any money.
Our dearest customers, before you place order, please make sure you love the style and when you place order, please make sure you choose the correct size and color. We try our best to make every lady’s dress perfect.
After countless hours spent searching for your dream dress (not to mention the dollars spent), it’s only fair to give your gown a happily-ever-after too, right? Whether it’s because of the way it made you feel on your wedding day or the possibility of passing it down to your daughter or another family member in the future, preserving your wedding dress is the best way to maintain it’s color, fabric and shape.
RULE 1: DRY CLEAN WITHOUT DELAY
You need to clean your gown immediately as, over time, stains will set and they will become more and more difficult to remove. Some gown specialists use the wet cleaning method, which consists of gently washing the gown by hand with gentle cleansers that remove noticeable stains and unseen stains, such as champagne and sugar. If left untreated, unseen stains can oxidize and turn yellow over time. Other companies use a more traditional dry-cleaning method, which involve pre-treating the stains and then placing the garment in a dry-cleaning machine. The solvent in the machine should be safe for fragile decorations, and these should be protected with muslin during the cleaning cycle or removed before cleaning and re-sewn onto your gown afterward. Solvents such as perchloroethylene (perc for short) or petroleum-based cleansers are used as stain removers. Petroleum-based solvents aren’t as aggressive as perc, and they’re also not as powerful in stain removal, but, due to its high oil content, petroleum nourishes certain fabrics and can give them a lovely sheen.
RULE 2: WRAP IT UP
The only way to store your gown long-term is to box it with acid-free tissue paper. Ideally, you want to keep the gown away from anything that could stain it over time so acid-free tissue paper is fantastic and by boxing the gown it seals in the air.If it is impossible to clean and box the gown prior to the honeymoon, storing the dress in a 100 per cent cotton garment bag, as plastic cleaning bags don’t allow the garment to breathe. Make sure to hang the dress on a white padded silk coat hanger as opposed to a lacquered wooden coat hanger. Store veils, accessories and silk shoes with the dress. Boxing is also a good way to know that everything is all together.
RULE 3: STORE SENSIBLY
Store items somewhere that isn’t damp or humid, and out of the sunlight. If we hang a garment under the light in the studio for long enough it will turn yellow as it’s a natural fiber. So store [the boxed dress] under the bed or in the cupboard, and make sure it’s flat.